Thursday, October 20, 2005

Time to dance!

The last time I did professional dancing I was around 8 years old. In my last professional dance show I dressed up as a chicken. Obviously it wasn't that professional.

So you can understand why I am very anxious about the DISHA dance show I'm supposed to take part in! I've met the choreographer and I have been informed that the dance will be a fusion of classical Indian dance, ballet and everything else! Well, I did tell myself I'd try new and different things while out here. You never know, I might be the next big thing!

The show is to bring awareness to HIV/AIDS and how it effects the body. I believe this is a great way to bring attention to the problem as dance is such a great part of India and everyone will enjoy the show. It's a dreaded phrase but........it's educational and fun!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant! I hope the dance goes well.

8:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were a lovely chicken - and am sure you will be a beautifully educational DISHA-dancer.Go-girl.

6:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home