Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Under an Indian Sky

Pune the city that never sleeps. This place is non stop although its partly done in a chilled out mode! Well almost being here a month, i am almost used to the smell and I think I'm getting used to the heat and its getting hotter.The food is great I'm loving the fact that using your hands to eat is necessary.The best way of getting around is a motorbike with a roof on top AKA a taxi rickshaw. No matter what you get told or what you see in pictures you don't actually know anything until you have been here. It's different in almost every way to Scotland although I have not been here that long my eyes have been opened now i think there is more to life than worrying about the little things. The things that has really touched me is the kids no matter what are always smiling. At the end of the day there is nothing more reasuring than lying under an Indian sky.
Stevie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home