Saturday, August 19, 2006

Back at Home!

Hi Guys,
I can't believe that it's been nearly weeks since I left India! It's been an interesting 2 weeks though! When we all got back to Edinburgh, we were searching through the crowds for our parents. I saw my mum waving - I ran up and gave her a cuddle - it was great, me, mum and dad had a group hug - it was so cute! I had a Costa coffee!! It was great. Driving down the motorway - it felt like I had never left, it was a wierd feeling. I got back home, and was told that I had to pack up to go to our house in Fife - very rushed! But it was great to see everything. My parents took me out for a meal that night, and I had haggis for starter and sirloin steak for bloody main course!!! WOW!!!!

Waking up the next morning was dead wierd - I was in my own bed with a thick duvet over me - how strange is that! It was time for church, so I got all my photos ready to take with me, and when I got there, I was shaking so much because I was nervous about seeing everybody - but the hugs I got from everybody were amazing. My church have just had an extension built, which looks amazing - it's huge! I got a welcome back lunch from the church, which was a lovely welcome back.

It's wierd being back - nearly 3 weeks on and I am due to start college doing Highers (English and Biology) and I've got a job at B&Q on the checkouts as a sunday job. I love being back.

Just to warn you Hans, I am planning on coming back next summer for a couple of months!!! I can't wait!!!

See you all then!!


- Philip Ross

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home